STRATEGIC GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Goal-1: Offer high-quality programs relevant to business and industry in the region.
- Obj 1a : To design and deliver portfolio of programs and courses in the areas of business, management and allied fields.
- Obj 1b : To sensitize students to sustainability, environmental and ethical issues related to business and society.
Goal-2: Create conducive and productive environment for student learning and professional development.
- Obj 2a : To adopt innovative pedagogical methods that will enrich student learning and experience.
- Obj 2b : To actively pursue student and faculty mobility with international partner universities.
- Obj 2c : To develop high-quality teaching materials, textbooks, cases and reference books to augment teaching and learning experience.
- Obj 2d : To provide IT-enabled processes for teaching, learning and related activities.
Goal-3: Attain National, Regional and International Recognition for High-Quality Academic Programs.
- Obj 3a : To benchmark and improve curriculum and academic processes every three years.
- Obj 3b : To strive and achieve international accreditations for the programs.
Goal-4: Foster partnership with industry and government bodies for experiential learning
- Obj 4a : To offer executive education programs for professionals and executives.
- Obj 4b : To engage with industry for collaborative projects and strengthen industry-academia interface.
Goal-5: Promote international outreach with recognized universities and institutions.
- Obj 5a : To have a diversified mix of students and faculty from different geographical regions.
- Obj 5b : To create and develop partnership with institutions of repute.
Goal-6: Focus on applied business research relevant to industry, business and society
- Obj 6a : To support high quality applied research in corporate and social sector
- Obj 6b : To encourage faculty and students research publications in conferences and journals.