Scholarships are announced at the beginning of the academic year. IMT Dubai honors various discounts for students holding corporate cards such as FAZAA, ESAAD, and ALSAADA. The benefit is available to existing students at @30% off on tuition fees, whereas new students can avail of 20% off on tuition fees.
Please note that the above discount is subject to approval and as announced by the IMT Dubai management from time to time.
IMT Dubai is pleased to partner with ‘ESAAD’ loyalty program for employees of Dubai Police, their families; and many other government departments. The loyalty program that offers exclusive privileges, discounts and promotions. This program aims to strengthen Institutional Loyalty and improve quality of life in order to show gratitude for all employees for the service and dedication to their institutions and governmental departments.
The Program Concept
General Directorate of Dubai Police always aims to promote employees Happiness due to its firm belief that employees’ productivity at work is strongly connected to their Happiness, which will in turn be directly reflected on Customers Happiness. Inspired by the vision and ideas of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, and Ruler of Dubai about Happiness when His Highness said:
”Happiness and Positivity is a lifestyle and Government Commitment and it is the true spirit that unites the UAE community”.
Building on this vision, we launch ESAAD Card, which is a creative tool to enhance Employees’ Happiness and aims to put a smile on their faces. It aims to improve quality of life and show appreciation to our employees by providing them with the best offers and discounts.
ESAAD Partners from Government Agencies
- Dubai Police.
- THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL .
- PROTCOL DEPARTMENT .
- DUBAI STATISTICS CENTER.
- DUBAI COURTS.
- DIRECTORATE GEN. OF DUBAI CIVIL DEFENSE.
- ROADS & TRANSPORT AUTHORITY.
- DUBAI SPORTS COUNCIL.
- DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENT IN DUBAI.
- IMAM MALIK COLLEGE FOR SHARIA & LAW.
- WATANI EMARAT FUNDATION.
- MINISTRY OF CLIMATE CHANGE & ENVIRONMENT.
- DUBAI MEDIA INCORPORATED.
- DUBAI MUNICIPALITY.
- THE SUPREME LEGISLATION COMMITTEE.
- ISLAMIC AFFAIRS & CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES DEPARTMENT.
- THE DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM AND COMMERCE MARKETING.
- SECURITY INDUSTRY REGULATORY AGENCY.
- PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION CORPORATION (NEDAA).
- DUBAI CORPORATIN FOR AMBULANCE SERVICES.
- GENERAL CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY.
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY.
- DUBAI CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY.
- DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE.
- DUBAI HEALTH CARE CITY AUTHORITY.
- DUBAI WORLD CENTRAL CORPORATION.
- DAR AL BER SOCIETY.
- FEDERAL TAX AUTHORITY.
- DUBAI MARITIME CITY AUTHORITY.
- SHEIKH ZAYED HOUSING PROGRAMME.
- MOHAMMED BIN RASHID ALMAKTOUM GLOBAL INITATIVES.
- FEDERAL ELECTRICITY & WATER AUTHORITY.
- DUBAI CAMEL RACING CLUB.
- DUBAI GOVERNMENT HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT.
- THE OFFICE HH SHEIKH MOHAMMED BIN RASHID AL MAKTOUM FOR PARCHASE & SUPPLY.
- DUBAI CARES.
- ABU DHABI SHIP BUILDING.
- DUBAI GOVERNMENT W/SHOP.
- AL JALILA CULTURAL FOR CHILDREN.
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Housing Establishment.
- Awqaf & Minors Affairs Foundation.
- Dubai Culture and Arts Authority.
- Dubai Customs.
- Dubai Government Media Office.
- Dubai Health Authority.
- Dubai Judicial Institute.
- Dubai Land Department.
- Dubai Petroleum Affairs.
- Dubai Public Prosecution.
- Dubai Women Establishment.
- Emirates International Accreditation Center.
- Financial Audit Department.
- General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs.
- H. H. The Ruler’s Court.
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed Heritage Center.
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University.
- International Institute for Tolerance.
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation.
- Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government.
- Smart Dubai Government Establishment.
- Family Development Center.