Office of Career Services (OCS) comprises of expert career advisors and mentors. OCS facilitates the career growth of the students by providing them following facilities.
- One-on-one career advisory, guidance and coaching sessions on essential employability skills to succeed in the career and job market.
- Resume/profile building & mock interview sessions.
- Internships/final placements interviews facilitation as per student fitment and industry demand across sectors like consulting, marketing, finance, international trade & business, operations, logistics and supply chain management etc.
- Alumni connect activities for networking, mentorship & guidance.
- Participation in annual career fair.
- Regular industry-connect sessions like panel discussions, leadership talks and industry visits with leading corporates.
- Workshops on regional and global trends in business.