IMT carries the vision to position itself on the global business map. Pursuing this vision, IMT established its first overseas campus in Dubai in 2006. IMT Dubai is approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of U.A.E. and its 1 Year MBA program has been accredited by the Commission of Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education, Government of U.A.E.
This program is appropriate for those aspiring to become global managers. There is enough opportunity to learn general business and management expertise that can be applied to multiple industries.
Program is designed to provide solid foundation in management disciplines. Additionally program offers:
– Global immersion Program
– Industry Oriented Curriculum
– Access to a large alumni network
– Project based learning
– Workshops on Leadership, Decision making, Negotiations and Strategic Thinking
• Academic documents (high school and university transcripts/certificate).
• Admissions essay reflecting the motivations for applying to IMT Dubai with a minimum of 300 words.
• Proof of English language proficiency
• Resume / Curriculum Vitae
• Proof of Employment Letter (min 2 years work expereince)
• Passport size photographs (4)
• A copy of Emirates ID (If resident in the UAE)
• A scanned copy of the picture page of your passport (and Residence Visa for UAE residents).
• Equivalency Certificate, if applicable.
• If you are seeking advance academic standing in your chosen program: certified copies of official academic transcripts, and syllabus details from a recognized university in the MOE-HEA, UAE.