Through the B.Com. program, our students experience an industry-focused curriculum taught by esteemed faculty, experiential learning through internships and company projects and a large concentration on core business subjects with a specialization in accountancy.
Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy program have the following objectives:
- To develop knowledge of the business environment and its processes to understand sources of accounting transaction and events.
- To impart knowledge of accounting principles.
- To develop the skills required to excel in the field of accounting.
- To develop functional abilities to prepare and present financial reports to various stakeholders independently and contribute significantly to a team member.
- To enable students to develop abilities to establish internal financial control system within an organization.
- To enable students to develop abilities to carry out audit of accounts.
- To develop ability to pursue advanced accounting professional studies.