Dr. Vimi Jham is Associate Professor of Marketing with 23 years of experience in industry, teaching, research and training. She holds a Ph.D. from Aligarh Muslim University, India and has a GCPCL certification from Harvard Business School, Boston, USA. Her case on “Domino’s Pizza” published in Asian Case Research Journal is one of the five most read cases with World Scientific Publishing. She has published books on Cases in Management, Consumer Centric Marketing and Entrepreneurship and publishes on regular basis with peer reviewed journals.
- Jham, V, Malhotra, G, “Relationship between ethics and buying “Service Innovation and Technology Management in Emerging Economy” in International Journal of Services, Technology and Management, Vol .25 No. 1 Inderscience Publishers, 2019.
- Jham , V, Customer Satisfaction , Service quality, Consumer demographics and word of communication perspectives , Academy of Marketing Studies Journal , 22 , Issue 3, Allied Business Academics, 2018.
- Jham, V, Adoption of mobile marketing through smart phones apps, Journal of emerging trends in Economics and Management Sciences , 9 No.2 ,Scholar links , United Kingdom,2018.
- Jham, V, Leading Change at Al Asafa in the Gulf ,Emerald Emerging Markets Case study , Emerald publication, UK. https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-01-2016-0012
- Jham, V, Mehta , A, Yalla Momos : Targeting the Expatriate, Ivey publishing, Canada,
- Mehta, A, Jham ,V, Yalla Momos : Expansion Dilemma , Ivey publishing, Canada ,
- Jham ,V, Waheed , Abdul, Kaya Skin Clinic : Creating a competitive advantage with customers, Ivey publishing, Canada ,
- Jham , V, Customer satisfaction with internet Banking : Exploring the mediating role of trust , Journal of emerging trends in Economics and Management Sciences ,7, No.2 United Kingdom, 2016.
Marketing Management, Consumer Behavior, Integrated Marketing Communications, Retail Management, Customer Relationship Management and Shopping Mall Management.
Research interests :
- Customer Satisfaction in the banking sector,
- Customer Profitability
- Consumer behavior in beauty and healthcare in UAE
- Jham, V, Role of Women in sustainable development in education sector, World Education Congress, Mumbai, India, July 2018.
- Jham, V, Innovation in pedagogy: Smart learning in classroom, EdEx, MENA, Dubai, UAE, November, 2018
- Jham, V, “Innovation design as a pedagogical tool ““Moving teacher mind set – Content to competency-based learning.”, World Education Experts, Dubai, UAE, March, 2018.
- Jham, V, “An Empirical investigation of student’s choice variables in selecting higher education institutions –evidence from UAE”, International Academic Conference on Business, Entrepreneurship and Economics, Dubai, UAE, April,2018
- Jham, V, Malhotra, Gunjan, “Role of Ethics in Consumer Buying Behavior: A structural equation modelling approach”, Emerging Markets conference, Dubai, UAE, 2015.
- Jham, V, “Empirical investigation of bank usage by customers in the UAE”, 3rd Asian Business Research Conference, INSEAD Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2014.
- Program Chair (MBA), from Sep 2014- Dec 2015.
- Conducted corporate training on Customer Relationship Management for two batches of National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), India, 2016.
- Conducted corporate training on Customer Relationship Management for employees of Land Mark Group, Dubai, 2013.
- Participated in Structural Equational Modelling Workshop organized at IMT Dubai, 2014.
- Participated in Conjoint Analysis Workshop by IMT Dubai, 2016.