Fierce competition in today’s global markets, increasing number of new products and services, and heightened expectations of customers’ force businesses to build and run high performing supply chains. Supply chain and logistics management brings together the effective application of technologies, processes and leadership so that companies can deliver on their promises.
Our MSSCLM Program provides you with the tools to become a leader in today’s most vibrant management disciplines. Logistics and supply chain management are world trade growth drivers. The goals of the MSSCLM Program are to provide you with breadth and depth of supply chain and logistics knowledge to aid in your career development
The program objectives are as follows:
- To provide a comprehensive knowledge of complex business dynamics to pursue careers in supply chain and logistics fields.
- To impart knowledge of supply chain and logistics concepts and principles.
- To develop analytical skills for enhancing effective and efficient decision making capabilities in the context of supply chain and logistics.
- To develop skills required to excel as a supply chain and logistics professional.
- To develop functional abilities to investigate supply chain and logistics functions within an enterprise or an industry and to suggest improvements therein.
- To enhance critical thinking and effective communication within a variety of supply chain and logistics contexts