At IMT Business School, we do our best to encourage qualified students to excel even more in their academic and career paths. We are inclined (without any commitment) to offer scholarships to selective candidates joining our undergraduate and postgraduate programs. We offer various levels of scholarships & discounts granted, based on a holistic view of the candidate’s profile. Scholarship decisions take place through a comprehensive, holistic review process by Scholarship Board Committee
- EARLY ENROLLMENT
- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
- MERIT BASED SCHOLARSHIP
- SIBLING DISCOUNT
- FINANCIAL AID / COMPASSIONATE GROUND
- Scholarships and Grants are not applicable on Administrative fees, Accommodations, Transportations, Insurance, Visa, Medical, or other fees unless explicitly stated.
- The student will be awarded only one type of scholarship, rebate or discount of the highest value in case a student qualifies for more than one.
- Scholarships and grants are valid for the term offered and cannot be deferred. All conditions of offer must be fulfilled before a scholarship can be awarded.
- Students must satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for admissions prior to being considered for a scholarship.
- The decision of the scholarship committee shall be final and binding. The scholarship committee is composed of the Program Chairperson; Admissions Head and the Committee Chair.
- Any variation on the policy should be cross-verified by the Management Committee.
HOW CAN STUDENTS APPLY TO SCHOLARSHIPS:
- While there is no formal application form for scholarships, students are expected to send in a request in order to apply for a scholarship. The sooner the application is made, the greater the chance of receiving a scholarship.
- The students have to clearly state for the categories for which they wish to apply for the scholarships and grants. The students have to submit a description on why they wish to apply for the various categories of the scholarship.
- To apply for the scholarships, the students shall submit their application and complete all the documentation required to be considered for that category of the scholarship.
- Requests for scholarships can be sent by mail to the following email address: email@example.com with subject “Post Graduate Scholarship application.”