MOCK STOCK EXCHANGE
Mock Stock market is an event in which dummy companies are created with a defined background and stock prices. Then, this company’s securities are released on day one at a certain price. The participants are given a certain budget and they are allowed to invest on these securities. Depending on the trade and news flash related to the fields of these companies, the market price fluctuates on basis of a defined algorithm. At the end of the day the participants’ net value is calculated and updated and at the end of the week the overall net value is calculated. The participant with highest net value is awarded as the winner.
Rules and Regulations:
- Each participant will be given a fixed budget at the start of the event.
- A session of 45 minutes is considered one day.
- A total of 6 sessions divided in two days comprises of a week
- The participants wouldn’t be allowed to trade after the session gets over.
- The prices are determined on a set algorithm depending on the amount of trading and changes occurring in the respective industry.
- If anyone is caught committing insider trading will be disqualified immediately.
- The news flash will happen on the designed portal.
- The overall net value will only be calculated at the end on the vent and no query of value calculation will be entertained during the event.