Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program aims to provide students with the academic knowledge and practical experience that will give them transferable skills for employment in their chosen specialized field.
BSBA Learning outcomes
Upon successful completion of the BSBA program, students will be able to:
- Possess a solid and in-depth knowledge of management disciplines.(Knowledge)
- Demonstrate the ability to use the tools, techniques and concepts acquired in the classroom to the workplace. (Skill)
- Communicate and interact with diverse and heterogeneous groups. (Autonomy & Responsibility)
- Demonstrate awareness of global business and societal issues. (Role in Context)
- Identify changes in the business environment, take measures for professional development. (Self Development)