Deciding to pursue your career is one thing, but choosing which institute through which you would want to achieve that is another thing. Lots of students end of going through the process, only to find out that they did not achieve their main intent of furthering their education. Before choosing an institute, there are few things, among many others, that one should consider. These ranges from accreditation of both the institutions and its programs, its student life and extra curriculum activities, its faculty, and most especially its location.
There are few things you should consider before choosing an institute. These includes; accreditation of both the institutions and its programs, its student life and extra curriculum activities, its faculty, and most especially its location.
As you are about to make this very sensitive decision, here are “5 Reasons Why You Should Choose IMT Dubai for Your Master or Bachelor Degree”
- Internationally accredited qualification: Accredited by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR), UAE; which ensure the quality of the programs taught as per international standards and are relevant to industry trends; hence an internationally recognized certification.
- Placement assistance including campus recruitment. Some of the prominent organizations where our MBA students secured placements are AMI Middle East, Seven Seas LLC, DM Healthcare, Redington Gulf, World Compliance Technologies, QUE Capital, among others.
- Global Exposure: Our International Exchange Program and Double Degree Programs provide exciting opportunities to spend one or two semesters at an overseas partner university.
- World class faculty: We provide the right blend of academic and Industry experience. All faculty members hold Ph. D. degrees from reputed institutes/universities in their areas of specializations.
- Campus Life: IMT Dubai is the place where the “sun never sets”. It is a home to several dynamic committees. Several Events almost all sports like football, cricket, basketball etc., cultural, music shows, game nights like vaudeville festival, TEDx etc.
SAS, the leader in analytics, and the Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Dubai, a leading business school, have inked a groundbreaking partnership to embed analytics into IMT’s MBA program.
The partnership is designed to equip the Institute’s students with relevant analytical and data science skills needed to operate in the ever-evolving business environment of the 21st century.
As Dubai continues to establish itself as the world’s smartest city, Internet of Things (IoT) spending across the Middle East and Africa is expected to reach USD 7.8 billion in 2017, according to a report by the International Data Corporation (IDC). Consequently, vast amounts of collected data are heightening the demand for a skilled workforce that understands how to analyze data and derive data-driven insights that effectively and efficiently achieve goals, and create more business opportunities in both the public and private sectors. Read more