- IMT Dubai in its endeavor to encourage meritorious students to excel even more in their academic and career paths, is inclined (without any commitment) to offer scholarships to selective candidates joining the postgraduate programs.
- There are various levels of scholarships granted, based on a holistic view of the candidate’s profile. Scholarship decisions take place through a comprehensive, holistic review process and are at the sole discretion of IMT Dubai Director.
- We also support the applicants from underrepresented countries or regions may qualify for special international scholarships, to provide a truly global learning experience. Students from North and South America, Africa, Central Asia, CIS and East Asia. Based upon Director’s approval and discretion.
Part-time job opportunities:
- The student part-time work regulation and permit apply to all IMT Dubai students. The new regulation is being implemented with the support of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
- It enables 4,500 businesses in the emirate’s nine creative clusters, such as Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, and Dubai Studio City, to offer part-time employment to university students.
- The regulation allows students to earn while they learn, giving them the opportunity to gain valuable experience and an enhanced skill set that will make them stand out in the job market post-graduation.
Please click here for FAQs.